Travel in Comfort in Mercedes-Benz Minibuses
Although the focus on all of our tours is spending time in the great New Zealand outdoors, your comfort during travel to these staging areas is of utmost importance to us…
Our new generation Mercedes-Benz Sprinters live up to the company’s impressive reputation, it is the first and only minibus in its class to offer the smooth running characteristics and ride comfort of a passenger car and made possible by more than 100 years of production knowledge. Mercedes-Benz has ensured the Sprinter offers the best in terms of comfort, quality, safety, flexibility, economy, sustainability and above all an outstanding operational reliability.
Though beauty is more than skin deep, Mercedes-Benz has not compromised on looks, you’ll immediately see the resemblance to the rest of the Mercedes-Benz family. The dynamic appearance, the contours of the grille, the dominant bonnet and the large sculptured headlamps and, of course, the three-pointed star.
Our small group tours usually have around 10 guests travelling together but we occasionally have up to a maximum of 14 guests on a trip. The 17-seater Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is the perfect solution for our transport needs offering a spacious, comfortable minibus with air conditioning, comfortable seats (recliners) generous head and legroom with large windows for excellent viewing – Spacious and ergonomic the interior meets the most exacting standards of functionality, quality and comfort.
Our Mercedes-Benz minibuses feature…
- Carpet throughout
- Lap and diagonal seatbelts
- Front and rear air conditioning and heating
- Electric step for easy boarding
- PA system
- Entertainment system
- 17 comfortable recliner seats
- Powerful V6, 3-litre turbo diesel Engine.
- Library of relevant New Zealand reference books and literature
- A supply of New Zealand bottled mineral water
- Increased legroom
- Above each seat, there are personal controls for air-conditioning
- Overhead luggage rack
- Large UV and heat resistant tinted windows ensure that nothing gets in the way of your view of New Zealand’s stunning panoramic views
- Suitcases are stored in a large purpose-built compartment at the rear of the vehicle or in a dedicated trailer unit.
Like every detail on New Zealand Trails' small-group adventure tours, we have not compromised on comfort and have carefully chosen the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter as our preferred transport solution. It means superior comfort, reliability and most importantly safety for you, our guests.